Buscar

Páginas

my semester break

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Alhamdulillah wa syukurillah on the 19th January I officially finished my 1st semester for the 3rd year of my study.insya-Allah I have 3 more semesters to go before receiving my B.Ed(Hons) TESL....may Allah's blessing with me all the way..amiin....

and now it is time for the semester break! YAY!!

and this time I decided to make a difference....well, all this while I chose to stay at home and do nothing...I volunteered myself to join a program which I saw on facebook...it is kind of a nature related program and it does look interesting....so I say to myself I might give it a try...

for those who know me well enough, they'll surely know that I am not an outdoor person...not at all...going to a forest, not a chance.....but for my self betterment and fulfilment of my new resolutions, I challenged myself to do this..I am willing to get out of my comfort zone...I want to try something new and who knows I might like it....kan?

today is already the 23rd....I have about a week left to prepare myself...20 days is not a short period of time..I have to make a long list of what to bring, what to buy and manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more! I'm already nervous about it! 

it is totally a new experience for me....the last time I went to this kind of outdoor activity was my BTN in Ulu Sepri Negeri Sembilan...if it is not compulsory for us at that time, I surely won't go. I still remember I lost 4 kgs during a week of BTN,who knows 20 days in Kuala Selangor Nature Park I might be able to lost a lot and lot and lotssss of weight...teeeheeeeheee.....=P


I feel that I really need to get away from the hectic life in the city...I wanted to go somewhere more natural and new...so I guess this is a perfect opportunity for my..its like killing two birds with one stone...I can get back to the nature, I can be more appreciative towards Allah creations, and so many more benefits that I can think of....I know Allah knows that I need this, that is why my heart does not hesitate to go...yes, Allah knows best! 


insya-Allah...
all the best to me~~

so this is the poster of the program...
*the place looks very nice!*

ps: I really need to shed a lot of kgs........hope I'll succeed...


Indeed, in the creation of the heavens and earth, and the alternation of the night and the day, 
and the [great] ships which sail through the sea with that which benefits people, and what Allah 
has sent down from the heavens of rain, giving life thereby to the earth after its 
lifelessness and dispersing therein every [kind of] moving creature, and [His] directing of the winds and the clouds controlled between the heaven and the earth are signs for a people who use reason.
Al-Baqarah : 164

1 luahan rasa:

Unknown

Salam Ina. May you have a great time in the forest and I think one of the best thing that might happen is.... the loosing of weight hehehe. Reading this entry makes me remember all those camping memories when I was in univ. I really miss jungle trekking, hiking and mass cooking.

 

Followers